Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

You mean Amul Taaza? Yes. But it's cow and buffalo combined, right?
And Gokul.
No No bhai. All this is from Jersey cows or from holstein friesian which are imported cattle. This is usually the type that is supplied to big Dairies in Punjab/Haryana as these cattle give a better yield. This Milk is usually mixed with Milk of local cattle like Gir etc, homogenized and sold as Cow milk.

When I say Desi Milk, I am talking of pure milk from Desi breeds such as Gir, Krishna valley etc . You see our tiny cows on the street right?? These cows yield very little milk but the milk is very nutritious and easy to digest.

The Milk from Imported cattle contains a protein called as A1 which apparently is difficult to digest where as our local breed's milk have a protein called A2 which is easily digestible.

Last edited:
No No bhai. All this is from Jersey cows or from holstein friesian which are imported cattle. This is usually the type that supplies to big Dairies in Punjab/Haryana as these cattle give a better yield. This Milk is usually mixed with Milk of local cattle like Gir etc, homogenized and sold as Cow milk.

When I say Desi Milk, I am talking of pure milk from Desi breeds such as Gir, Krishna valley etc . You see our tiny cows on the street right?? These cows yield very little milk but the milk is very nutritious and easy to digest.

The Milk from Imported cattle contains a protein called as A1 which apparently is difficult to digest where as our local breed's milk have a protein called A2 which is easily digestible.
I didn't have that much about milk after drinking for decades :oops:

We have very knowledgeable persons in TJ , bring out any topic and there will be someone who has vast knowledge in that topic :up::up:

Riskyman

Hmm..I don't think I've ever had pure desi cow milk then.
So will try the A2 milk from vitafarms for a month and see how I hold up.
Non homogenized and minimally pasteurized?
Yes you could try. Thats very much Indian breeds.

Just for your info..

Back in our villages, we have these desi cows. The aroma of milk is very different from packaged milk and the by products like butter/ghee are far more aromatic and delicious. The curd made from desi breeds is very useful when you have bacterial infection of the stomach like diarrhea etc etc. Its pro-biotic.

We have a farm where we do not use any fertilizers and pesticides. We have used only desi cow dung as manure. In 30 years we have never had any issues with any kind of nutrient deficiency in plants and haven't been bothered much by pests etc.

Stating all this because many city folks do not know the difference and hence continue consuming all forms of milk. Not only you , but i have seen/heard many people who have had relief from acne and colic after quitting packaged milk.

lemondew

Yesterday you were saying kaise long kare in this market. Argentina piso. Today its chip chop.

Only thing i can find is its playing with a traders sentiment. Market gives you all kinds of high and lows. It makes one extremely euphoric one day. The other day it makes one extremely downcast. During trades it keeps one anxious for the results.

The truth is If market went as per a traders view or not doesnt really matter . Its the overall results over a series of trades/months is what one should look for. its easier if one can switch off from the money part in individual isolated weeks. but i find myself little anxious for results now and then. Today is just another day in a series of ups and downs.

Ever tried Desi Milk?
You became bullish? Accha hai bhai!.
Me have no sentiment in this chop chop market. Living day to day.