Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

Sometimes the chart you post it gives a feeling you have a bearish bias. But now you just said that you take long too :)
Go looking around and find stocks that have a positive bias. Tell me how many you will find.:) Very hard to find more than a handful.
I have already posted the ones that have a positive bias. Infact, while posting many charts I have mentioned I have swing longs in them. (short term trades)
Traders are like beggars and not like choosers. Have to make do with what market provides. General bias was bearish much before Nifty turned down.

KAL.YUG

Go looking around and find stocks that have a positive bias. Tell me how many you will find.:) Very hard to find more than a handful.
I have already posted the ones that have a positive bias. Infact, while posting many charts I have mentioned I have swing longs in them. (short term trades)
Traders are like beggars and not like choosers. Have to make do with what market provides. General bias was bearish much before Nifty turned down.
Traders are like beggars and not like choosers.

Bhai 95% traders are donors.
:p

Riskyman

riskyman,
maybe because you are carrying bearish stance last few days.
Its not my stance. It what the market is showing me. 7-8 out of 10 stocks are bearish. What do I do then? Cant become bullish for the sake of just being positive.

Metals, Auto, Pharma, Realty, NBFCs, Infra, Telecom, OMCs all are bearish. Left with IT, Some select banking, finance and consumer stocks.

edit: Do you trade long side only?

Last edited: