Day Trading Stocks & Futures

XRAY27

Riskyman

Eicher Motors Q1 profit plunges 22% to Rs 452 cr, subdued volume drags revenue 6%

Royal Enfield maker Eicher Motors has reported a steep 21.6 percent year-on-year fall in June quarter consolidated profit at Rs 451.8 crore, dented by subdued volume performance and weak operating income.
Profit in corresponding period last fiscal stood at Rs 576.2 crore.

Consolidated revenue during the quarter declined 6 percent year-on-year to Rs 2,381.9 crore as Royal Enfield volumes fell by 19 percent YoY due to weak demand and high ownership cost.

At operating level, earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) degrew by 22.8 percent year-on-year to Rs 614.5 crore and margin contracted 560bps YoY to 25.8 percent in quarter ended June 2019.

Numbers were slightly below analyst expectations. Profit was estimated at Rs 491 crore on revenue of Rs 2,395 crore and EBITDA was expected at Rs 639 crore with margin at 26 percent for the quarter, according to a poll of analysts conducted by CNBC-TV18.

Eicher Motors said the share of profit of joint venture (VE Commercial Vehicles) stood at Rs 20.85 crore in June quarter 2019, falling sharply compared to Rs 64.29 crore reported in year-ago.

The stock closed at Rs 16,350.15, up Rs 190.95, or 1.18 percent ahead of June quarter earnings.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/b...r-subdued-volume-drags-revenue-6-4273821.html

Govt is caught in a bad situation.They have to fullfil election promises,pay commission salary increases,banks re-capitalisation and for all that they have to collect more taxes from industry and middleclass .....and there is no growth in the industry, private sector is not commiting any capex as they dont see demand for goods....

People are losing jobs and hence consumer goods and housing loans are facing repayment problems....real estate sector is not bottomed yet...just to check the real estate sector position, I made some enquiries for a second home in a place which is about 1 hr drive near my home and I am flooded with response from the developers who want to sell ready flats,investors who have booked flats and now the ready flats they are selling below the cost price.....developers offering car pick up and drop and making a phone call every alternate day and saying please come for site visit, we will show ready to move flats, give you good discount deals........investors sending their property photographs on whattsapp....all that means that the real estate sector is in bad shape and cash is the king today...we can negotiate with very reputed developers who once were not willing to talk..

Smart_trade

TraderRavi

low risk profile
looks like u love bear phase .. i made simply 10 lakhs on June monthly expiry day ( single day) with a capital of 2.5 lakhs and all gone in july as usual ..
my highest profit in a single trade is only 1 lakh . At that time I have only 40k in account.
bought 1000 Q Nifty puts and it became 140k in the afternoon as nifty plunged 200 points. All that profit gone in next 3 - 4 months in same call put buying :arghh:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Govt is caught in a bad situation.They have to fullfil election promises,pay commission salary increases,banks re-capitalisation and for all that they have to collect more taxed from industry and middleclass .....as there is no growth in the industry, private sector is not commiting any capex as they dont see demand for goods....

People are losing jobs and hence consumer goods and housing loans are facing repayment problems....real estate sector is not bottomed yet...just to check the real estate sector position, I made some enquiries for a second home in a place which is about 1 hr drive near my home and I am flooded with response from the developers who want to sell ready flats,investors who have booked flats and now the ready flats they are selling below the cost price.....developers offering car pick up and drop and making a phone call every alternate day and saying please come for site visit, we will show ready to move flats, give you good discount deals........investors sending their property photographs on whattsapp....all that means that the real estate sector is in bad shape and cash is the king today...we can negotiate with very reputed developers who once were not willing to talk..

Smart_trade
The above situation is in Mumbai?