Day Trading Stocks & Futures

"again .. pls dont take in other sense..
My argument is every one who trade is in loss no matter u trade for a year or a decade.. that was i am saying i yet to see a successful trader. "

Came across the above shocking statement in the other thread.......I am speechless on such statements ....

Smart_trade

PreSap

You are trading on a 1 minute time frame??
I dont see how it could have hit a stop unless you were too scared of losing your profits?
I trade on 5 mins using pivot method.

Not sure if my following explanation will help as you might have a different method: I shorted at aggressive pivot low (today’s second bar which was below a Visual Erl) and trailed stop loss to the last minor pivot high (438.9). The TS futures fell even more and I kept on holding with SL at the aforementioned level. Nifty fell like a rock and TS futures went up like a rocket( at least to me ).

Would be glad if you would be kind to explain what you noticed. TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vikas2131

"again .. pls dont take in other sense..
My argument is every one who trade is in loss no matter u trade for a year or a decade.. that was i am saying i yet to see a successful trader. "

Came across the above shocking statement in the other thread.......I am speechless on such statements ....

Smart_trade
Stupid generalization to make himself/herself feel better. Better not to bother.

primitivetrader

If I am not mistaken ..you mentioned in previous threads that you put all your orders before market opens
no, there i clarified i dont put order before mkt open. but have all stocks with entries. sls and tgt before mkt open. most of my trades are limit order during the day mostly after mkt open i punched my orders in system.