Day Trading Stocks & Futures

mohan.sic

In both(NF & BNF) short trade triggered below Yesterday LOD and according to me there was no problem to enter or take that short trade. there was sufficient time to take that trade.

HEM
I cannot say anything on this. Because it would be unfair to comment on your system.
personally I would never take a short trade for the reason that it came below previous day low.

Some methods like these will work in trending days and Some other methods which buy near previous low as a support will work in narrow ranging days. Right ?

My view here is just that it is not a valid method to analyze an outcome after the event happened.

checkmate7

This day trading thread look so much bullish. From 6673 when I last checked to 6692 now. Wow :)
No scope for bearishness...that is with moderator :p
No problem if the language is moderate :).

Good to have a thread which also works somewhat like a chat room and no intemperate language. Keep it up. Good going.

Good day..
though started after 10:30 able to catch quick moves of small pullbacks.
Yes whole day I tried to play opposite to market direction with very small quantity and come out with few points within 2-3 minutes...Baja long gave some good points.
overall good day to watch the markets failing such way.. rare day.
True for me too. Yesterday's loss almost covered in Bajfin correction buy, in just few seconds. Why afraid to take the trend, no idea, may be fear. This correction scalping also gave me good losses at times.

mohan.sic

such days are rare and give you lot of learnings.. so you have some good experiences which are more important
In a way you are right. If one is so confident that a price level will be retested after a fall, he should confidently go long at bottom and book profit when it retests the previous level. This is what you mean...right ?

iwillwin

tht is the problem. it opened and came down immediately and no one can enter so fast.
And from there it just went on falling slowly without any pull backs.
Every point is like a day low and generally No day trader will enter at Day low...So literally no one can take positions easily unless we go blindly and short....
Ek lot se trade karte to ho jaata hai