Day Trading Stocks & Futures

PreSap

Also one has to think if the system throws no of trades every day then it's difficult to pick...
If a system gives you more than 5 trades every day will you execute each of them...most of the time trades comes during 1st hour and last hour
Not necessarily... if I have 5 signals in 5 stocks at the same time, I would at the max take 2 positions. Due to my capital still being relatively small I prefer to have one position in profit before getting into another

However, if i get 2 signals in the morning and have closed them off successfully, and the other signals come in one by one, I will keep taking the entries if they are as per my system. If 2 positions are in good profit, I would consider having a third position in parallel but this rarely happens to me.

Due to work, I rarely get to trade after 2 but I do get signals after 12 or 1 pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iwillwin

Not necessarily... if I have 5 signals in 5 stocks at the same time, I would at the max take 2 positions. Due to my capital still being relatively small I prefer to have one position in profit before getting into another

However, if i get 2 signals in the morning and have closed them off successfully, and the other signals come in one by one, I will keep taking the entries if they are as per my system. If 2 positions are in good profit, I would consider having a third position in parallel but this rarely happens to me.

Due to work, I rarely get to trade after 2 but I do get signals after 12 or 1 pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ur trading time frame pls

All traders trading on 1 min/ 3 min charts and CE/PE intraday are looking at monthly chart and trying to figure out the next 15 points move.:D

Smart_trade
:D sad truth sir.. i don't want to predict anymore... Just take chances of movements.