Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

PSB are very happy about 70K crore infusion and for some reason Indusind and Kotak does not care about market.
That means now they have 70k crore to blow up again. Our Banks are like a trader who keeps blowing up his account now and then and government keeps giving them money.

Last edited:

sridhga

why has bank nifty not fallen whereas nifty crashed?

Sometimes this divergence does happen. BNF seems to be strong now a days. Though it has given signals of plateauing or even bearish, still on the weekly charts it is bullish. All banks on BNF index are doing well except for Yes Bank. July is when some Pvt Bank results come out and they are expected to be good. So a stock specific run up could happen and this could support BNF.

Actually as per this logic i was supposed to make 1 crore every month. Still trying very hard every month to achieve this :cool:
Koi nahi...1 Cr per month na sahi...1 Cr per year kamalo.....fir bhi bura nahi hain...

Smart_trade

kharikumaar

Koi nahi...1 Cr per month na sahi...1 Cr per year kamalo.....fir bhi bura nahi hain...

Smart_trade
when i was with bmw., i remember 1 malayalee from singapore had come and bought a 735., he had written out a single personal cheque for 1.37 crores.
he was smiling at the look on my face.