Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kharikumaar

Noticed Something Recently

Everyone Secretly Desires To Be HERO Coz They Achieve Results Against All Odds & Are Appreciated.

Brain Is Wired For That!

Reason Why Many People Play Game Of Buying Beaten Down CRAP Stocks So That If & When It Recovers, They Can Call Themselves HERO!
the reason you have movie mega stars are also the same. everyone wants to be a hero by saving the world, defeating enemies villains etc. when the act is done by the movie star people live that life for a few hours in their mind :D

Noticed Something Recently

Everyone Secretly Desires To Be HERO Coz They Achieve Results Against All Odds & Are Appreciated.

Brain Is Wired For That!

Reason Why Many People Play Game Of Buying Beaten Down CRAP Stocks So That If & When It Recovers, They Can Call Themselves HERO!
Yes...absolutely correct..
my mind get tremendous feeling of a HERO even when I reach my breakeven..
I think this is the reason for not making profit..I start behaving like an expert and stop following my own rules..

Riskyman

nothing ...just a rainy day...I though rain will wash away some candles..
The MET dept said Mumbai will be flooded with rains between 3-5 July. Asked citizens to be cautious. I got extra sabzi etc and stored it in the fridge. But from 3rd there hasn't been any downpour at all except a few drizzles. METwale bhi satak gaye! :DD:DD

The MET dept said Mumbai will be flooded with rains between 3-5 July. Asked citizens to be cautious. I got extra sabzi etc and stored it in the fridge. But from 3rd there hasn't been any downpour at all except a few drizzles. METwale bhi satak gaye! :DD:DD
bhai...they played long on commodities before announcement...;)
Sometimes I wonder where this world is going...
We have one uttarakhand antriksh anusandhan sansthan in uttarakhand .. what do they launch in space..diwali rockets??

Riskyman

Yes Bank breaking down big time. Down to 93 now. People saying "NO" to this bank now.

Edit: When I look at stocks like Yes bank, I cant help but think that the markets are so damn brutal. Doesnt spare anyone/anything. Causes absolute destruction. Maybe its the nature of our existence. If you are not on guard, you get beaten to death.