Day Trading Stocks & Futures

augubhai

Just saw the yesterday's posts discussing back pain. I had a persistent backpain 2 years back. I guess that happened from sitting too much before the computer. I tried different things like lying down instead of sitting. Also, went for some yoga sessions. Nothing improved.

Then I restarted my morning step climbing and the back ache disappeared withing 2 or 3 days. I think taking long brisk walks may also help, but don't overdo it.

Here in Mysuru, I try to climb the Chamundi Hill steps couple of times a week. That's about 1000 steps. That takes care of my back. Last month, however, I overdid it. Climbed about 5 times a week, and tried to go up and down as fast as I could. My back muscles felt tight but I continued. I got some stress injury while climbing down the steps, and now have a back pain. So, now I have taken a break from step climbing, and my pain has reduced.

Each of us can have our own epiphanies on how to take care of our back pains :)

anybody uses woodies cci system here ?
I have been looking at ema 3/21 with CCI(34) on 15 min for Equities. Seems to give good signals, specially in direction of EMA 200. Tried adding RSI (above/below 50), but the result is not conclusive.

I have been looking at ema 3/21 with CCI(34) on 15 min for Equities. Seems to give good signals, specially in direction of EMA 200. Tried adding RSI (above/below 50), but the result is not conclusive.
a friend on mine gave me the literature on it last weekend . studied it and found very interesting. patterns are very easy to remember. if one has good knowledge of price action. the whole system can work very well, that's my feeling is. actually i liked it a lot as its very simple and complete.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
as everyone is writing about their back pain, I too had sudden stabbing back pain few years ago. After all scans, it turn out to be muscle tearing only. which was relief but it took 2 years to recover from it. Had to stop sleeping on back and the side plus started eating banana (for potassium), protein intake increase and best part is no exercise :)