Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Haan bhai. I saw its used as a Medicine. Not as a food. You were planning to make me eat all that tortoise food/ needles that come along with it kya?

On a serious note... I see it has uses for Asthma/cold etc. You were having it for missing heartbeats?
Yes..i had the medicine for myself...my body responded well to it..
But homeo is basically symptomatic..so one should consult a doctor..
Waise entry of needly sea sponge is comparitively easy..think about exit:oldman:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Bhai you can put Stop Loss once trade is active and then just revise TSL after that. Learnt it hard way when manager called for a meeting on expiry day second half :banghead::banghead:
buy order dalne ke baad hi net chala gaya . I was trying to exit at cost but backup net bhi dhoka de diya.
so jhand + jhand = total crap :banghead::banghead:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Do you have internet service from cable operators in your area? Or only BSNL is available?
Generally cable operators provide better service than BSNL.
How is jio in UK?
only BSNL BB. Other operators provide only 4g sim. I have airtel 4g, which is ok but not reliable. Jio services only at selected few places in UK.

Now BSNL dont even have money to pay salary to its employees toh ab to ye bhi nahi rahega :(

total crap net

View attachment 35744
I myself is victim of bsnl ..
Got wireless broadband..they have some collaboration with some wireless provider..
Pathetic..nest getting disconnected frequently..got it removed..the guy took my cable for free and never returned..

If someone is sympathetic towards bsnl..just visit their office for some work...