Day Trading Stocks & Futures

soft_trader

@TraderRavi, Opened account with finvasia and opted for BEST. Installed BEST mobile app but it is crashing after every few minutes :madi:
By default they provided me with scalpert, but the platform wasn't responding properly when I was trying to place some dummy orders, after that I shifted to BEST.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
@TraderRavi, Opened account with finvasia and opted for BEST. Installed BEST mobile app but it is crashing after every few minutes :madi:
By default they provided me with scalpert, but the platform wasn't responding properly when I was trying to place some dummy orders, after that I shifted to BEST.
Bhai what could be the reason for crash ? Best mobile app works ok for me. :confusedd:
I have never checked scalpert as it was not for BEST users.

soft_trader

I think BEST mobile app doesn't support android pie. While installing it gave me an error "this app is designed for an older version of android". I ignored that message and logged in successfully, but it just crashes after 1-2 minutes. It is shameful that an exchange like BSE can't develop a mobile app properly.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I think BEST mobile app doesn't support android pie. While installing it gave me an error "this app is designed for an older version of android". I ignored that message and logged in successfully, but it just crashes after 1-2 minutes. It is shameful that an exchange like BSE can't develop a mobile app properly.

yes thats true. I read reviews in play store and users saying it crashes on pie version.

Bro.. just seen your message be carefull.. would suggest not to go for khujli trades, 2nd half will be vertical upmove the way it is going, shorters will have to close at higher levels :)
Below 30,300 on BankNifty spot is not likely today :) .. breakout will be tomorrow .. so higher highs likely .. and all media will be flashing about new all time highs .. carefull.. just my 2 cents :)
cc @XRAY27 & @vikas2131 it was a great coconut chutney :p :DD:DD