Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kharikumaar

file khuli kya??
@kharikumaar please check if logic of file is correct as per your expertise
i have this excel sheet but i do not use it because it has pre determined observations which tend to mislead my judgment. i would like to look at the option chain movement and draw my own conclusions, whether right or wrong. these are not as per established norms so will not conform to any defined observations.
i look at the nse site and try to guage the mood, based on volumes at different strike levels. like now i see that there could be a little long unwinding going on from 11700 /30000 down. but then there is also some volumes at higher levels so i cannot with conviction say which way the market is heading. it could be a see-saw situation.

and moreover in such volatile emotion driven situations, the smart money is bound to take every single advantage and screw us royally. so i tend to become extremely careful and probably unnecessarily overcautious. i may lose a lot of trade because of this fear. but i would rather that than some massive loss

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Counting was already done on this day if I am not wrong... This is likely to resemble Gujarat election as counting will be along with market open. Not sure if it will be over even on 24th when the market opens
no bhai. 16 may 2014 was counting day same as this time 23 may. NDA was in clear lead then from start.

i have this excel sheet but i do not use it because it has pre determined observations which tend to mislead my judgment. i would like to look at the option chain movement and draw my own conclusions, whether right or wrong. these are not as per established norms so will not conform to any defined observations.
i look at the nse site and try to guage the mood, based on volumes at different strike levels. like now i see that there could be a little long unwinding going on from 11700 /30000 down. but then there is also some volumes at higher levels so i cannot with conviction say which way the market is heading. it could be a see-saw situation.

and moreover in such volatile emotion driven situations, the smart money is bound to take every single advantage and screw us royally. so i tend to become extremely careful and probably unnecessarily overcautious. i may lose a lot of trade because of this fear. but i would rather that than some massive loss
but how do you check increase/decrease in OI and IV with all confusing numbers...must been looking it for years...

screw us royally---at least we retail traders have some royal moments ;)

BTW, how do they count VVPAT?

"
A top official said it used to take one hour when slips of one VVPAT machine were counted in one polling station per assembly segment. "Four additional VVPATs will take on an average four additional hours to count," he said.

The official results would take at least four more hours to be declared.

"

Last edited: