Day Trading Stocks & Futures

soft_trader

USDINR volume in options is unusually low
why ? because of very high premiums in this weekly expiry ?
I don't have the answer. It is surprising to me. Generally on the days of big moves, volume also spurts, but opposite is happening today.
Another observation:
Most of the USDINR calls 24th may expiry are locked in lower circuit. Example: 71.50CE volume = 1, and last trade time is 10:25:24, and exchange is refusing to remove the lower circuit, but 29th May 71.50CE circuit limit updated quickly. So the circuit limit has not been updated for last ~2 hours. It is very very unusual for the exchange to hold the limits for this long.

Maybe the exchange wants to artificially strengthen the dollar.

Raj232

tarheting 29,950/30,000 on bank nifty spot today
Bro.. just seen your message be carefull.. would suggest not to go for khujli trades, 2nd half will be vertical upmove the way it is going, shorters will have to close at higher levels :)
Below 30,300 on BankNifty spot is not likely today :) .. breakout will be tomorrow .. so higher highs likely .. and all media will be flashing about new all time highs .. carefull.. just my 2 cents :)

XRAY27

XRAY27

iwillwin

HDFC Bank is just 1.35% UP as compared to SBI +7.30% UP ... lots of upside possible .. today or in the coming days !!!
Bhai u never know with psu banks if in a week jet doesn't get a investor....SBI will write down fresh npa and will be down 5-6 percentage
Jo milta hai use Prasad samajh ke le lo...
In bull market every Tom dick and Harry makes money by going long at open....