Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

correct. the nifty ce i had placed a sell order , but bank nifty it was a trailing stop since i had to go out. came back to see this situation.
bloody hell bnf ce is at 375 and i had 30 lots AAAH
Ok great. with trailing stop in BNF I hope you made good money :)
Today itself 30K on Banknifty Futures :)

One of the strongest moves... 700+ points intraday !!!

What are the option writers doing ? ...

Last edited:

travi

:DD ha ha, I wasn't tracking today post 12pm.

Lagta hai, entire country's tax planning was unloaded today :D Reliance etc up 3% phew

Today the traders were expecting the downmove to continue ...many analysts on TV said sideways expected so sell at every rise. Market caught all of them on the wrong foot.

Smart_trade

kharikumaar

Ok great. with trailing stop in BNF I hope you made good money :)
Today itself 30K on Banknifty Futures :)

One of the strongest moves... 700+ points intraday !!!

What are the option writers doing ? ...
but i only trade options and the traiiling stop is a manual one i keep when i have to go out. i had shifted it to 83 . the price promptly came down and took it out and proceeded to go up again. probably it needed the energy of my options to go up :D.
this happens quite often to me. i'll have to figure out a different method of trailing stops

kharikumaar

Today the traders were expecting the downmove to continue ...many analysts on TV said sideways expected so sell at every rise. Market caught all of them on the wrong foot.

Smart_trade
there was good volume at 30000 and 11500 calls thats the reason i took calls. but to be honest i didnt expect it to go all the way there:p