Day Trading Stocks & Futures

XRAY27

BN 30000 puts I had bought at 229 on friday , it had made a low of 179 that day , sold today at 652 and 700.
Nifty 11600 puts bought at 86 on friday , made low of 70 that day, sold today at 205 and 220.
good profit with just 4 puts.
Excellent trades !!!

iwillwin

Bata is in strong bull market...so far it was positioned as a quality shoe maker for office and school wear...now they are positioning themselves also in high fashion catagory and ladies footwear...good shift in brand positioning...

Smart_trade
I was preferring Nike for running or sports shoes.... recently visited Bata show room and was surprised at the variety of sports shoes they have.... Would like to see the quality they offer on sports brands...

I was preferring Nike for running or sports shoes.... recently visited Bata show room and was surprised at the variety of sports shoes they have.... Would like to see the quality they offer on sports brands...
multinational brands now make mediocre kind of shoes..they are not what they used to be...they loose sole when wet for few times...bata is an excellent option..we use it in our family and are satisfied with it overall