Day Trading Stocks & Futures

KAL.YUG

Just my observation:

Previously whenever Nifty 50 PE made a new high around 28 (2 times) and 26 (once) it corrected in the following months by going below 15 or around 15 (for respective periods).

But this time around, since 2018 it has been moving side ways and above 24. India is projected to grow at around 7.75 (currently) for next 3 years.

Please note: I am not being Bullish or Bearish here but only posting my observation and invite others view as well.

Nifty 50 PE.png

Nifty 50.png

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I bought Intex Grace Duo wireless keyboard and mouse from local seller. Mouse has 2 AAA cell and
keyboard 1 AA cell. at present I am using local batteries 'everyday' brand but it was lasting only 1 week, should buy rechargeable AAA batteries ?
I tried inserting 1 AA type rechargeable battery in keyboard but its not fitting.

I bought Intex Grace Duo wireless keyboard and mouse from local seller. Mouse has 2 AAA cell and
keyboard 1 AA cell. at present I am using local batteries 'everyday' brand but it was lasting only 1 week, should buy rechargeable AAA batteries ?
I tried inserting 1 AA type rechargeable battery in keyboard but its not fitting.
When buying rechargables..loo for the +ve pole..some has very thin tip.

KAL.YUG

You are using a wireless keyboard!
What will you do when you have a position and want to take an emergency call and the batteries are down (for instance SL is triggered but position is not squared off)?

You are using a wireless keyboard!
What will you do when you have a position and want to take an emergency call and the batteries are down (for instance SL is triggered but position is not squared off)?
Is SL-Market not a good option..I always use that but feel that sometimes the loss is much as compared to SL..