Day Trading Stocks & Futures

The floor price is Rs 357=50 which is lower than current market price.If there is enough demand for the shares by institutional investors at a price above the current market price, that will show that institutions are bullish on the stock in which case the market price will go up slightly. But I dont expect any downmove in the counter due to this offer to sale.

Smart_trade

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
The floor price is Rs 357=50 which is lower than current market price.If there is enough demand for the shares by institutional investors at a price above the current market price, that will show that institutions are bullish on the stock in which case the market price will go up slightly. But I dont expect any downmove in the counter due to this offer to sale.

Smart_trade
What St da has said is true..Take a look at the TA Cart fomMA and ADX perspective. We will get it once it shows its hand.not emotional heart.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.

Smart_trade
Is this different from the one that happened in case of Kotak bank, that stake sale was also from Mauritius?

Vivek