Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kingkrunal

Use technicals to identify strong demand/supply zones and write OTM options beyond that.. Gaps are usually small and don't normally cross that overnight. Haircut is 10%.
thanks .. so i am with finvasia.. and not sure about haircut.. i have liquidbees but used it with margin available.. so this 10% is of the profit or the blocked margin . and per day ?

i think i have to raise the ticket to them on understanding this ..

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Rules are for everybody. Some people follow the rules, some people dont .But people following the rules should not feel that why should they follow the rules when someone else is breaking the rules.

When we drive the car, we see many people coming on wrong side,signal jumping etc, do we feel that we should also break the rules like rule breakers even if we know that there is no one to penalise us...we dont because we have accepted that we will follow the rules no matter what.We follow the rule as a part of our good behaviour and not because of fear of some action.

Smart_trade
Yes.I do understand the regulatory requirements also.I would not like a beginner to to put huge postions seeing my screentoshots.Hence refraining from doing so.

kharikumaar

Rules are for everybody. Some people follow the rules, some people dont .But people following the rules should not feel that why should they follow the rules when someone else is breaking the rules.

When we drive the car, we see many people coming on wrong side,signal jumping etc, do we feel that we should also break the rules like rule breakers even if we know that there is no one to penalise us...we dont because we have accepted that we will follow the rules no matter what.We follow the rule as a part of our good behaviour and not because of fear of some action.

Smart_trade
some days i find i am the only fellow who has stopped at a red signal when there is light traffic. everyone else keep zipping past giving me weird looks. :D

checkmate7

my reading is gap down tomorrow. probably the option chain will turn around and kick me. but i read a closure on the lower level this week.
i had covered my puts. but bought them again
So our kharikumaar indicator has suggested that we may not go down tomorrow..he has bought the puts again :p