Day Trading Stocks & Futures

soft_trader

Dear siddhant,

यहां विपक्ष( महागठबंधन या महाठगबंधन) से मतलब है एक दूसरे से लड़ने वाली विरोधी या विरोधाभासी बेईमान षड्यंत्रकारी ताकतें (Contradictory Conspiracy forces like mahagathbandhan )......chanakya ke jamane me Raja ke khilaf bahut si virodhi beemaan shadyantrakari shakatiya ya taakaten ek ho kar hamesha shadayantra karati rahati thi......Please read the ancient History carefully.

you will not understand ......Looks like you are follower of Mahathagbandhan(महाठगबंधन).............:D

HEM
Can't understand. Can anyone please translate it in english?

pannet1

This is a pretty awesome read!
A top politician and key officials kill an Indian unicorn

https://www.sundayguardianlive.com/...ials-kill-indian-unicorn#.XHtAB2GkuRc.twitter
very sad
ironically IMHO Irrespective of the difficulties and discrepancies of MCX, my living is wholly dependent on it. Indirectly, I have to thank Mr. Shah for that.
The politician in question had to be quashed like a cockroach and the entire family should be thrown into dungeon so they dont see the light of the day.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
not an expert to comment on NSEL matter, but when the news came about 5000cr + default everyone wanted head rolling! plus there were news of 'dabba bazar' people going backrupt everyday in tier 3 cities. Also the above article points Shah somehow manage to change rules to get settlement day to 11 days all this when international norm was 2 days!!

anyway, I trust SEBI/RBI/SC more then any govt bodies. Let them decide who is culprit.