Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I have been to this situation..will tell you easy way to handle it..
Suggestion would be to close the terminal but this doesnt happen :)..You will check in mobile..So after profit take out all the fund in the account and transfer it and later after trading hours move it back :)...
Though this is also not very much feasible all the time but can be done...If this also you cant do then..

After you have the profit as per your morning appetite (which you have thought as average)...Trade in cash not in future and trade light means take 50 shares or even less as per the price...You will be in the trade and will not regret and loss would also be very minimal and so would be profit :)...

This urge to trade or be in the game will not go easily so do the above you will be satisfied end if the day :)
Thanks bhai.
Yes trading in cash with small quantity is good idea. Will definitely try it.

Hi,
Need advice. I have purchased 10 lots of sbijan290ce options at 2.2,now current price 1.60. Although sbi stock looks optimistic in today's sharp fall, what will be the possibility for tomorrow or day after tomorrow for holding or selling? Thanks in advance.

kharikumaar

I have been to this situation..will tell you easy way to handle it..
Suggestion would be to close the terminal but this doesnt happen :)..You will check in mobile..So after profit take out all the fund in the account and transfer it and later after trading hours move it back :)...
Though this is also not very much feasible all the time but can be done...If this also you cant do then..

After you have the profit as per your morning appetite (which you have thought as average)...Trade in cash not in future and trade light means take 50 shares or even less as per the price...You will be in the trade and will not regret and loss would also be very minimal and so would be profit :)...

This urge to trade or be in the game will not go easily so do the above you will be satisfied end if the day :)
This happens to many of us. Sometimes you turn lucky, I had two trades both in losses, but part of it recovered by lead short.
This usually happens when we think our analysis is correct and the market has to follow it ( of course that's not the reality),

checkmate7

This happens to many of us. Sometimes you turn lucky, I had two trades both in losses, but part of it recovered by lead short.
This usually happens when we think our analysis is correct and the market has to follow it ( of course that's not the reality),
Thats true..so ppl should try and create a mechanical system based on their experience and automate it to provide signal..and follow it strictly..This way emotion will be less involved :)

Lost morning gains in second half session.

Need to control this urge to trade when you're in profit in first half.
Any suggestions?
I have learnt it hard way.
But I stop trading for the day if I mistaken trice. I go to movie. :)
If start is good. Then I keep trades on with a % lock of profit.
To avoid over trading. I take pay out any amount whenever above Base capital even if it is rs 300. If needed everyday.

Sent from my vivo 1801 using Tapatalk

Riskyman

@TraderRavi Gold has corrected about USD 12.50/Oz since we discussed it. Now trading at 1279.50.
Downside has more legs to go until 1265/1254/1230.
This should equate to a fall in Physical Gold by another 350/750/1250 Rs.
Looks like the small correction in Gold ended. Didnt give any big chances on downside for accumulation in the short term.
Long term uptrend still very strong. With a fresh breakout of yesterday, next targets of 1340/oz seems achievable. However, if yesterdays breakout turns dud then we could start another round of short term correction (to 1265/oz).

Any dips in Gold should be accumulated either in physical form for via GoldBees as gold likely to give very stable returns over the next few quarters.