Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

Looks like Nifty wants to go to 10600 today. Lagta 650 brekega ab!

@checkmate7 bhai. Aap ne tho RelInfra ka hooliya badal diya hai shorting karke!:DD
It was 310 When I left
Once it broke 280 it was bound to happen :)

checkmate7

@Riskyman now a days trying long strangle on stocks with results on the way...Till now better performance than playing INDEX :)

checkmate7

Nice!!
Im yet to read some of the past msgs that I missed in my absence. Hope you have posted your trades here.
Yes I have..Today traded BANKBARODA missed AXISBANK combo offer (670CE/650PE) when it was low around 18 now it is trading 22+

checkmate7

One small risk long strangle on NIFTY options (10600/10700) (44+69)..since tomorrow is results of many biggies and it is at important level...Tomorrow itself if I get good profit at opening then will exit..

checkmate7

Lost morning gains in second half session.

Need to control this urge to trade when you're in profit in first half.
Any suggestions?
I have been to this situation..will tell you easy way to handle it..
Suggestion would be to close the terminal but this doesnt happen :)..You will check in mobile..So after profit take out all the fund in the account and transfer it and later after trading hours move it back :)...
Though this is also not very much feasible all the time but can be done...If this also you cant do then..

After you have the profit as per your morning appetite (which you have thought as average)...Trade in cash not in future and trade light means take 50 shares or even less as per the price...You will be in the trade and will not regret and loss would also be very minimal and so would be profit :)...

This urge to trade or be in the game will not go easily so do the above you will be satisfied end if the day :)

Yeah, it broke 10930 on the upside, will break 10630 on the downside. Then we will see. Maybe it will rebound and break 11000 on the budget day. Looks like a megaphone is forming on some time frame.