Day Trading Stocks & Futures

pannet1

Pannet nd Riskyman - ever tasted palmyra toddy - its fantastic and available round bengal
nope :sour:

we had coconut and palm toddy (the one with natural kick in our state (tamilnadu) .. now only the ones without kick is allowed after the previous is regulated by state governement (they want to have all the profits by selling alcohol). seems every state has a flavour and Bengalis are most artistic people in India I guess.

pannet1

Indian version - "the only problem our economy has is RBI ;) "
nope. it seems completely different.

according to one video i saw .. the FED is like a private limited company whose stake holders are unknown and they just print paper (USD) and the government / people buys it with a premium ... i am sounding simple but its complicated (or atleast that what i understood).

Morning star pattern is in progress in 5 min chart. its 10.03pm still 2 more min to go to complete the candle. If it becomes the said pattern then this might trigger the reversal.
Fresh buy stop is spotted and trade plan is in place. Now once the buy stop is triggered then SL need to be placed at immediate swing low. we need to employ same strategy in tightening SL. Once buy stop is triggered price need to spike, if there is a hesitation then at channel then SL need to be tightened appropriately.Lets see how it goes
1545670130795.png

1545670291390.png

Fresh buy stop is spotted and trade plan is in place. Now once the buy stop is triggered then SL need to be placed at immediate swing low. we need to employ same strategy in tightening SL. Once buy stop is triggered price need to spike, if there is a hesitation then at channel then SL need to be tightened appropriately.Lets see how it goes
View attachment 32030
View attachment 32031
1545672154725.png

Now buy stop entry is tightened to 44.31

KAL.YUG

Gold is a good asset to have! Just a safe bet in terms of asset allocation when things turn nasty. Its not necessarily a buy with a trading perspective as you have already understood what I was getting to. Moreover, keeps the wife happy! :)
Bhai Sirif aap ke wifeJi ko nahi badeyBhai...
aap kisi ko bhi dedo, wo happy ho jayengay.
Try kar ke deak lo.
;):p

Riskyman

how is the liquidity on the gold bees? I was always considering it. Very much looks like 2019 is the year of gold!
Excellent liquidity. Havent had any problems so far. Been investing in it since 2007-8.
When you see 4-5% dip in gold is a great time to enter Gold.
Advantage of buying Gold bees is that there is no emotion attached when the time comes to sell it as opposed to selling physical gold where you feel
emotional attached or feel guilty about the sh*t storm in your life. I know many people who invest in physical gold but dont want to sell it if there is a crisis as they feel selling family gold is the last resort.

Last edited:

Riskyman

Here in Gujarat they call it Nero/Niro.... very healthy....
Pannet nd Riskyman - ever tasted palmyra toddy - its fantastic and available round bengal
Yes in Maharastra and some southern states its also called as Nira.

Palm toddy is also good. I love the fruit too. We have plenty of it growing along the coast in my parents place. So you can say I have the best of Cashew drink/fenny, coconut toddy/arak/fenny and palmyra toddy.
I have some friends in Kerala who used to make homemade spirits out of bananas. Its not a toddy but a bloody jackass of a drink. Very dangerous if had in excess:p