Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Fenny is made from Cashew and coconut. Cashew is a summer crop so the processing is done soon after harvest during the summer months (april-may). Urak being the first flush will be available only during the initial processing of fenny in the summer months. Its a cloudy drink while fenny is clear drink after 2nd after distillation.

Those guys that process fenny out of coconut will have urak round the year. This is called as coconut Tadi or processed toddy. Toddy in itself is a very mild sweet drink which is supposed to be had early in the morning before the sun's heat start breaking down the coconut sap. As the day progresses, the drink undergoes fermentation becoming more potent. If this is further distilled its called Coconut Urak. The second distillate is Coconut Fenny.

We grow some cashew and coconuts around that area. Come over for some toddy:p
Wow fresh toddy is my favorite. We have lots of toddy trees in and around hyd. I usually have it before sunrise. Dec - feb i have since it cold months it stays sweet.

pannet1

Gold... Making a new run in the next 2-3 years. My working target is 2500 USD/Oz.

View attachment 32012
master trader never deals in GOLD or SILVER because of high margin requirement. just does not give more bang for the buck. i get it. you are talking about positional ... but just saying

44.71 is breached and it looks like leading diagonal. and I am just waiting for its pull back I have prepared the trade set up .44.76 could be the buy stop for Long entry. Once it is triggered it should spike up to gain confidence but if there is any lack of spike then we have to tighen the SL appropriately View attachment 32011
1545668046429.png

Buy stop triggered but it was hesitating at upper channel line with killer candle and it forced the SL at breakeven whereas it was initially placed at blue wave 2. But when the killer candle formed at upper channel line there shouldnot be any hesitation in tightening SL. so SL was forced to tighten and moved to breakeven at 44.76. Price started falling and became unproductive trade set up. Lets sit back and wait for new set up formation

Riskyman

master trader never deals in GOLD or SILVER because of high margin requirement. just does not give more bang for the buck. i get it. you are talking about positional ... but just saying
Gold is a good asset to have! Just a safe bet in terms of asset allocation when things turn nasty. Its not necessarily a buy with a trading perspective as you have already understood what I was getting to. Moreover, keeps the wife happy! :)