Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

Dow 400 point girne se kuch nahi hai, ab kisi din ye sidha 1000/1200 hi ludkega tabhi nifty 10000 todegi
In my view and I may be very very wrong here... BN is done with its upmove and its likely headed towards 25300. Medium term Im still thinking 23k on BN. Nifty now is looking to reverse from that gap between 770 and 840 which its still not filled. On longer TF i'm still counting 9800 and lower levels.
All of this doesn't matter much on an intraday basis and even on a very short term basis. Lets wait and see how things pan out. No point scratching our heads too much. Only time will tell the story.

kharikumaar

In my view and I may be very very wrong here... BN is done with its upmove and its likely headed towards 25300. Medium term Im still thinking 23k on BN. Nifty now is looking to reverse from that gap between 770 and 840 which its still not filled. On longer TF i'm still counting 9800 and lower levels.
All of this doesn't matter much on an intraday basis and even on a very short term basis. Lets wait and see how things pan out. No point scratching our heads too much. Only time will tell the story.
i agree with your 25300 , since i had seen volume activity there earlier and nowadays it is slowly getting reduced, probably selling covering. so it may head there

but by when is the question. jab udhar thak jaana hi hey , tho thoda jaldi jaane do

vikas2131

As of today Nifty and Bank Nifty both are showing strength as compared to global market . i doubt upside is done. I think more to come but the up move has been very choppy.

checkmate7