Day Trading Stocks & Futures

iwillwin

Thanks to you guys. these timely updates are really helpful to all traders. Both good for our markets and our country in general. We have to work our way out of crude to alternate sources.
To this end government is investing heavily in cng infrastructure....cng powered vehicles, pipeline to supply gas and cng producer will be major beneficiary...
Government has recognized that to quickly reduce dependency on crude, electric vehicle is not that effective....besides that cng is available in abundance compared to electric vehicle infrastructure

Riskyman

Investing . Com nifty fut is at 10520 now.
If opens there somewhere ..
Will have to find next tgts...
Homework.. 10513-10600 per khatam ho jayega

Sent from my vivo 1801 using Tapatalk
Expecting US markets i.e S&P 500 to pull back to 2775 levels. This is the short term pull back after being oversold.
However, a test of 2500 is still pending on the monthly charts.

rjshem

Bharti
ITC
ONGC

Possibly SBI bob canbk icicibank axisbank
N some more...

add kicker pattern also to your scanner these generally give big moves .kicker pattern is when bullish daily bar yesterday and gapdown below yesterday bullish bar low (short scenario) and bearish daily bar yesterday and gap up above bearish bar high ( long scenario).

nitingosavi

Thx sir,,
Will work on it and add this Diwali.

Nice to see your post after a very long time.
add kicker pattern also to your scanner these generally give big moves .kicker pattern is when bullish daily bar yesterday and gapdown below yesterday bullish bar low (short scenario) and bearish daily bar yesterday and gap up above bearish bar high ( long scenario).

TraderRavi

low risk profile
As many as 228 companies will be reporting their results for the quarter ended September which include names like Allahabad Bank, Axis Bank, Hindalco , Bata India, Max India, NTPC, SAIL, Sun TV, Tata Chemicals, V-Mart and TV Today among others.

Last edited: