Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

Anyone watching YESBANK. Is it a good short below 220 ?

yeh to bhaage hi jaa raha hai, non stop
Think the pull back may last at least till 255 levels in the short term. Some of these stocks that have fallen a lot can be dicey to trade.
It may show intraday weakness every now and then but I would not want to take any positions in it. Only intraday for me in this junk.
Take care.

kharikumaar

Most people complain here traders can't make money in the long run. It's hurt me when I saw such thread here, as I am living only from trading.. It's like bad mouth to my trading profession.

So, I try to post repeatedly with evidence (the technical level and reasons in advance, others traders also get benefit of it) my success stories.. so that more people believe that traders can make money consistently and come to market.
Otherwise there is no need to repeat such success stories again and again, it's time consuming for me too.
I knew sometime it irritates few profit making traders present here. They think we are doing that silently, whats new..
But bcoz only a few are doing that silently and they don't express it in public forum, people don't believe traders are making money bcoz loosers always post their failure stories here..

We see only one side of the story, that's hurts me..

Anyway I did enough evidence that traders are making money consistently and day trading is a profession. I hope some profit making traders here must continue posting with evidence (like some members (nitin and shiv) are doing that here) so that loosers can't come here time to time to blame our profession of trading don't exists.

Happy Trading & Cheers..

No one is denying you your success. But trading is a vicious trade and there are people on both sides of the profit margin. if you notice this forum is about people who do succeed are generally trying to help out the others who are not, and not trying to rub their faces in or patronise them. that could be the reason some people take offence. you are a successful trader, then its good. we are happy for you. but if you had leveraged that knowledge and try to help others who need it , you would have seen a lot more appreciation .

just my two cents.

vikas2131

Most people complain here traders can't make money in the long run. It's hurt me when I saw such thread here, as I am living only from trading.. It's like bad mouth to my trading profession.

So, I try to post repeatedly with evidence (the technical level and reasons in advance, others traders also get benefit of it) my success stories.. so that more people believe that traders can make money consistently and come to market.
Otherwise there is no need to repeat such success stories again and again, it's time consuming for me too.
I knew sometime it irritates few profit making traders present here. They think we are doing that silently, whats new..
But bcoz only a few are doing that silently and they don't express it in public forum, people don't believe traders are making money bcoz loosers always post their failure stories here..

We see only one side of the story, that's hurts me..

Anyway I did enough evidence that traders are making money consistently and day trading is a profession. I hope some profit making traders here must continue posting with evidence (like some members (nitin and shiv) are doing that here) so that loosers can't come here time to time to blame our profession of trading don't exists.

Happy Trading & Cheers..
kuch bhi karlo bhai log hume phir bhi juaari hi bolege hahhaha

@ headstrong uncle, why dont you post yesterday afternoon @ 3pm ki buying put at resistance zone of 10500 ? we would have considered your view too.:(
i too have had same question in my mind...but as a Trader who is Trading for living should focus on his terminal for spotting opportunities like Lion's hunting.. anyway he posted his views about S/R levels well in advance...