Day Trading Stocks & Futures

i am watching .. those who had long positions overnight could be easily shaken out. those who are short and hoping for the reversal should wait till wednesday, i guess.

View attachment 27842

notice one that are long could trail to the low pivots on 4h without any problems (if they did not mind the spread)
I am purely an intraday trader as far as crude oil is concerned. I exited all my positions since I am on my way back from work to home. Shall take another trade after 8 pm I am guessing.

Traveling on the Hyderabad metro and the signals are at times terrible between stretches :D this message took ages to go on my mobile!

pannet1

I am purely an intraday trader as far as crude oil is concerned. I exited all my positions since I am on my way back from work to home. Shall take another trade after 8 pm I am guessing.

Traveling on the Hyderabad metro and the signals are at times terrible between stretches :D this message took ages to go on my mobile!
oh good decision to stay away.

i would request you to consider stretching your positions overnight if needed ... assuming you are not overleveraging.

maha pakau market. 1 point up then 1 point down.
you should have seen crude oil yesteday... 8 point range from morning to evening 4.30! This is atleast a bit entertaining :p