Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

While I was contemplating about the trading which I do most of the times apart from reading . I had a profound moment(of course many may have had it before me) where it hit me that there is another tussle which happens in the market apart from the Bulls and Bears. The tussle between Time and Volatility.If one can understand it at a high level then there is a paradigm shift to your trading.If you have less time then you need volatility.If you want to beat volatility then you need time.This understanding changes the way you design trading systems accordingly whether it is for Stocks,futures, or options. Trade volatility or trade time. Just wanted to share since doing nothing today.
Thanks for pointing out. This is something that traders take for granted, but keeping it in mind would help take better trades. :)

Anybody watching crude? It has been such an excruciatingly slow move so far! Literally grinds you :p

pannet1

Anybody watching crude? It has been such an excruciatingly slow move so far! Literally grinds you :p
i am watching .. those who had long positions overnight could be easily shaken out. those who are short and hoping for the reversal should wait till wednesday, i guess.

1535375835287.png

notice one that are long could trail to the low pivots on 4h without any problems (if they did not mind the spread)