Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

Wow inspector Raj!! Sorry to hear about all the shit happening around you. I hope you pull out of this mess man! Awesome guys in the forum here though, the support is tremendous. Some of the advice you got is well worth it. If you can, try to actively shift from this job asap and create a steady flow of income from other means and not just trading alone. Hanuman Chalisa padlo everyday and do give attention to your health by exercising regularly, even if it's for just 20 min a day, does wonders for your mind and body and allows you to become stress free in ways you can't imagine. You got enough gyan I guess so I won't bore you much. Wishing you all the best again!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
@afin : You nailed it.. Thanks a lot bro for the advice. I'm just hoping all goes well. As you mentioned a steady stream of income is what is required, so I'm thinking of some alternative streams as well :)

Shiv12345

VIX is falling so premiums are going to come down... that means buying calls during upmove is not a great idea. Only Puts during downmove.. as the downmove is usually quick as well as the VIX keeps rising.. adding a lot of malai to the premium. .. any thoughts ?
Yes ... Seems like options are losing a lot of froth. Option writers are doing their bit of work

onequorauser

RBI meet seems to be a non event. The only possibility could be someone like Patra may raise his hands and say rate hike but I doubt if anyone else would really agree. Rate cut also seems unlikely

But that could result in a drop in volatility insofar as options are concerned. Typically happens after the announcement