Day Trading Stocks & Futures

manojborle

Most probably yes.. but the plus minus of volumes which obv does will be same.. So atleast slope of ema, or the colour of ribbons will change simultanously..

Still there have been instances where my obv was below 200 ema, and varunji's obv above 200 ema..
He took long trade, i took short trade.. :lol:
Thats the issue sirji, how can we relate to what he is explaining when charts not displaying same info :mad:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Thats the issue sirji, how can we relate to what he is explaining when charts not displaying same info :mad:
Sirji, We can atleast look at the big picture.. the concept atleast.. then apply the same according to our charts...:thumb:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
from google :

The ping is the reaction time of your connection–how fast you get a response after you've sent out a request. A fast ping means a more responsive connection, especially in applications where timing is everything (like video games). Ping is measured in milliseconds (ms).

The reason why I mostly lose in 1 min bullet chess :annoyed:
on a serious note it also means I get delayed quotes in pi than most of you ? :confused:

XRAY27

from google :

The ping is the reaction time of your connection–how fast you get a response after you've sent out a request. A fast ping means a more responsive connection, especially in applications where timing is everything (like video games). Ping is measured in milliseconds (ms).

The reason why I lose in 1 min bullet chess :annoyed:
on a serious note it also means I get delayed quotes in pi than most of you ? :confused:
TR bhai !!!

First of all you cannot do trading in 1 min ,when you have serious issues with net speed !!!

Maintain a TF of 3 min or more for better results, don't think that 1 min got a great edge..nothing like that it is the area of entry that is more important, in one min trading you can see 2 to 3 sl's before a snakoba ...these sl will have larger slipage if net speed is like snail with latency :mad:

My friend trades on 30 min for intra ,but just does only VA gap..no net is available there except Jhand BSNL for him :mad: !!!

Bottomline: You have to adjust your method basing on technicality thats very important

wisp

TR bhai !!!

First of all you cannot do trading in 1 min ,when you have serious issues with net speed !!!

Maintain a TF of 3 min or more for better results, don't think that 1 min got a great edge..nothing like that it is the area of entry that is more important, in one min trading you can see 2 to 3 sl's before a snakoba ...these sl will have larger slipage if net speed is like snail with latency :mad:

My friend trades on 30 min for intra ,but just does only VA gap..no net is available there except Jhand BSNL for him :mad: !!!

Bottomline: you have adjust your method basing on technicality thats very important
Subscription to an authorised data vendor also is a must for any serious traders IMHO.

XRAY27

Subscription to an authorised data vendor also is a must for any serious traders IMHO.
This is 100 % right bro !!! i agree with you

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I took a demo with valvenet, There was a lag of 2-3 seconds as compared to pi. I suppose you also use valvenet, do you face anything like that?
Also do we need to change any settings in ami? I was using default.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Nifty Spot 8902 breach +sustain - downside risk
Nifty Spot 8930 breah+sustail - upside open.

Let see how it goes