Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vijkris

Learner and Follower
It is a top secret ISP :D:D
wow.. urs is great.. which city/state ?
u r pinging ur own router.. not google or yahoo.. why so?
Hmm.. In one of the inspirational quotes/strong trading minds thread, one post was there which says we become what we think of.. etc.
That means if we visualise positive things, then those things come..

So as an experiment i started saying good things abt myself.. specially star is shining, rough diamond etc.

Now first time saw my brain working so fast in decoding travi bhai's false claims.... :rofl::rofl::clapping:

My Secret ISP beats yours by a huge margin..

XRAY27

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Same issue here... Most probably data issue... the afl is same for all of us... ami is same... logic is same... data vendor is different.. ISP is different..

I tried to change scale to logarithmic, then also it didn work...

Suppose if 2 gfdl users have different values, then the mystery will deepen further...

XRAY27

So what do you suggest for this Xray ji ?
Manoj ji !!! I'm just using continue data for NF and data base for cash segment should be from 2007

manojborle

Same issue here... Most probably data issue... the afl is same for all of us... ami is same... logic is same... data vendor is different.. ISP is different..

I tried to change scale to logarithmic, then also it didn work...

Suppose if 2 gfdl users have different values, then the mystery will deepen further...
OBV starts calculating from start of database, is that right ?
Does it have any maximum lookback period ?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
OBV starts calculating from start of database, is that right ?
Does it have any maximum lookback period ?
i think u r right..

No lookback periods, no range... just obv();

manojborle

i think u r right..

No lookback periods, no range... just obv();
If it doesnt have fixed lookback period then OBV on each and every persons charts will be different as starting point of calculation on each database will be different. :(

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Most probably yes.. but the plus minus of volumes which obv does will be same.. So atleast slope of ema, or the colour of ribbons will change simultanously..

Still there have been instances where my obv was below 200 ema, and varunji's obv above 200 ema..
He took long trade, i took short trade.. :lol:

Last edited: