Day Trading Stocks & Futures

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

Came from Sangam and Gaya......alahabad...is Ok.....but in Gaya....bad experience.....all panda"s are so rude....they play with our emotion for money....So I request all never go to Gaya....for ''Pindadan".............do it in your peace full area....:thumb:
Any river with flowing water and peaceful surroundings is better than these holy places with so many pandas and dalals...

ST

Any river with flowing water and peaceful surroundings is better than these holy places with so many pandas and dalals...

ST
Yes you are correct..........They Interrogating me like a Ram Jethmalani :D....for their commission.....I paid 5k.....it was my big mistake....80% commission got other panda's.....who did not do anything.....

sudoku1

Yes you are correct..........They Interrogating me like a Ram Jethmalani :D....for their commission.....I paid 5k.....it was my big mistake....80% commission got other panda's.....who did not do anything.....
U paid 2 a tipster ? shame on u on behaf of mankind !:annoyed::D

U paid 2 a tipster ? shame on u on behaf of mankind !:annoyed::D
tipster ....:D...............may be you correct......it's big Dalal street....with fake broker...:lol:

@ST

Hopefully you got the PM's from Miss Jain and Kiran and hopefully even TJ had the chance to read them. Both PM have nothing in common with each other.

For Jains comment you also kindly check what was posted here in this link before it was changed: http://www.traderji.com/futures/89068-day-trading-nf-bnf-usdinr-futures-2242.html#post990568 . As you do have a backup of all post's which are posted and then changed, that will not be a problem. This then would have cleared the PM to Jain, as I am not here to stand always for political bashing against over here, as I am not a politician. The orange utang pointing in the direction of people not even known, can be called: Miss using in an open forum. Not sure about his relatives and how they look. How do you want me to call them?

About the PM to the other one, there is nothing to say from my side as it was absolute friendly, profound and with respect to the receiver.

Take care and have a nice day