Day Trading Stocks & Futures

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

Total -FII-DII=others ..how much that ?
Don't know. Can someone please post a link to total trading activity in various segments ?

I looked around and found this.

FIIs have net bought. DIIs have sold small value...to din bhar sasura kaun bech raha tha ??

Smart_trade
Gulti ... er.. I mean GUILTY :D

yes, it's loss, that's why specifying "minus".

If not FIIs and not DIIs, then who is selling and how come the index is going down ? Or is it poised to shoot up for a Santa Claus rally ?

Well, will the realty stocks move up tomorrow ?? Read this.

http://www.thehindu.com/business/Industry/sbi-slashes-home-loan-rates/article5478608.ece

or maybe SBIN will move down further :)
FIIs short in futures and buy in cash as they get arbitrage benefit of around 1% guaranteed per month which is good return compared with investment in USA and Europe. :thumb:

whisky

FIIs have net bought. DIIs have sold small value...to din bhar sasura kaun bech raha tha ??

Smart_trade
Sir wo me tha, tabhi to din me aaj TJ pe nahi tha, kachra pel raha tha FII ko.:lol::rofl:

ananths

6500 call and 5900 puts strangle Jan series giving 72 Rs premium looking yummy........

Smart_trade
Hi ST,

Did you short this strangle?
I have 5900/6400 strangle...after I entered, the IV increased and was in loss in both short positions. At the EOD, both are at buy price. I think IV chamatkar :D

Sir wo me tha, tabhi to din me aaj TJ pe nahi tha, kachra pel raha tha FII ko.:lol::rofl:
hannn...tabhi mai soch raha tha ki maine to itna becha nahi hai...to mere saath aur kaun bech raha hai ?? TP /TR pe bhi muze doubt hai....

Smart_trade