Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sudoku1

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

@Anup ..do u remembr wat u promised urself in d last election ?

AFORASTRO

weird day for me feeling sleepy .........:fatigue::fatigue::fatigue::fatigue: :fatigue: ...today's market thrilled though didn't touched it ......... market gira gira bhaga bhaga sa :annoyed:

whisky

weird day for me feeling sleepy .........:fatigue::fatigue::fatigue::fatigue: :fatigue: ...today's market thrilled though didn't touched it ......... market gira gira bhaga bhaga sa :annoyed:
Same feeling :lol::rofl:

whisky

AK Reality Show:-

Kejriwal told the gathered media that being a people's party, they would carry out a referendum among the people and decide what to do next. "Even when we drafted our manifesto, it was never done this way before, where we went and met people and asked them what they wanted"

People can phone in, send a text message, or leave a message on the AAP Facebook page. Very reality television like. People can also write in.

----------------------

And my vote is no to congress..Let them go for re-election..If Kejriwal goes with congress i will never ever vote for him again!!
I am loving this reality show, pehle politics kabhi itni interesting nahi thi, AK ne AAM Admi ko jaga diya:lol::lol::rofl:

anup

@Anup ..do u remembr wat u promised urself in d last election ?
Sudoku bhai, I promised myself that will vote for a good person and good government unfortunately the party to which i voted is sitting in opposition party now.....

There are no good parties/politician, everyone is selfish..Very sad to say that..

whisky

same pinch....:lol::D.....is liye bolta hun jada nahi pini chaiye .........whisky aur market ka combination bada khatarnak hai,,,,
Isliye me peeta nahi sirf pilata hu..;) :lol::rofl:

anup

I am loving this reality show, pehle politics kabhi itni interesting nahi thi, AK ne AAM Admi ko jaga diya:lol::lol::rofl:
There is a popular saying in Kannada and the conversion goes like "The one who have the lunch in fools marriage is the smart one"... Its like fools marriage between Congress and AAP..People will suffer..

How can you promise to give free electricity, water..Comeon AK dont fool around....And pissed off by ur statement that u will join with congress...You were the role model for many youngsters,but you have spoiled ur name....RIP AAP,RIP AK