Day Trading Stocks & Futures

oilman5

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

I said ready to long..but still long didnt triggred ..still short..But my guess is today or tomorrow SBI may give big up move
depends upon rbi tomorrow, if favourable = 1830
if neutral = 1760-1780
if bad= 1680-1690
i am playing with neutral

pratapvb

looks like mkt is factoring in something very bad from RBI tomorrow....the Q is will it be so bad...so will the actual be not so bad resulting in a rally

depends upon rbi tomorrow, if favourable = 1830
if neutral = 1760-1780
if bad= 1680-1690
i am playing with neutral
favourable or non favourable we have to take into account fed decision also, i think even after rbi policy traders will be cautious and new positions will be lesser as compared to positions taken if fed news wasnt there..so initial volatility will be there after news but how much directional move will be there is to be seen...what are your thoughts on this ?

pratapvb

NF HOD was -1SD of the dec series

stock72

A simple logic is all policy are generally to make market rally ..

an event like tsunami,a rocket fired from North korea etc will pull down market with out notice. and off course market crash is not predictable but rally can be predicted to some extend ...IMO ..

favourable or non favourable we have to take into account fed decision also, i think even after rbi policy traders will be cautious and new positions will be lesser as compared to positions taken if fed news wasnt there..so initial volatility will be there after news but how much directional move will be there is to be seen...what are your thoughts on this ?

anup

AK Reality Show:-

Kejriwal told the gathered media that being a people's party, they would carry out a referendum among the people and decide what to do next. "Even when we drafted our manifesto, it was never done this way before, where we went and met people and asked them what they wanted"

People can phone in, send a text message, or leave a message on the AAP Facebook page. Very reality television like. People can also write in.

----------------------

And my vote is no to congress..Let them go for re-election..If Kejriwal goes with congress i will never ever vote for him again!!