Day Trading Stocks & Futures

mohan.sic

This happened today at open.
That is very usual in options prices. Actual trading price what we get at opening time can be far away from open price what they show for the contract. Plese ref to nse open price calculation.

Secondly your amo order will be placed after market open. So there are clear chances of missing the trade if prices change by the time your oder is in book.

travi

Time to enter AMCs? Mutual Fund Sahi hai?
you want buy amc stocks or buy MFs ?
Hdfcamc i exited. I did some trimming and swapping, now portf is lean in terms of stock count but nothing wrong with AMCs counters. Like auto, they too will get their turn to shine :D

old mantra: when sector is down, buy, when sector is fine and stock is dead, run.

you want buy amc stocks or buy MFs ?
Hdfcamc i exited. I did some trimming and swapping, now portf is lean in terms of stock count but nothing wrong with AMCs counters. Like auto, they too will get their turn to shine :D

old mantra: when sector is down, buy, when sector is fine and stock is dead, run.
talking of buying AMc shares travi sir... (Pun ke chakkar mein confusion ho gaya - so I'll be clear now because this might help others as well)

is HDFCAMC an exception and you see further downside or is sectoral view... because by the highlighted logic, HDFCAMC should be in accumulation zone (50%+ down - without any significant downside to revenue or earnings)...
In an earlier post you had expressed your concerns about AMCs (when HDFCAMC for example was 2600)... and I was converted from "taking a plung" to "waiting a bit"... ... what about a reassessment now?

travi

talking of buying AMc shares travi sir... (Pun ke chakkar mein confusion ho gaya - so I'll be clear now because this might help others as well)

is HDFCAMC an exception and you see further downside or is sectoral view... because by the highlighted logic, HDFCAMC should be in accumulation zone (50%+ down - without any significant downside to revenue or earnings)...
In an earlier post you had expressed your concerns about AMCs (when HDFCAMC for example was 2600)... and I was converted from "taking a plung" to "waiting a bit"... ... what about a reassessment now?
I meant to say stock is dying, but ya, its ok. AMC not core sector. so weightage in portf also light so not much of a difference but in current mkt everything will look relatively cheap except auto's :p