Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

I thought of nifty 15300 level as support, but unsure now it seems a panic dip can come.
Today we did -17% from top closing in Nifty but the kind of price action that is going on looks like the beginning of capitulation phase.
20% is 14800, and i'm sure huge support thereabouts.

Mkt may not go in one go, thats the painful part, relief rallies will be traps. One way pandemic style dip was really a boon.

iwillwin

All my lines are converging at 14684... Bank nifty ki bhi line wohi level pe aa rahi hai... ;):p
Btw people in my circle are in ready aim fire mode and have been partly buying in every dip... now lets see if market remains irrational or they remain solvent...
Ye lines ke chakkar me kafi log sidhe ho Gaye hain...open mind Rehna hai

All my lines are converging at 14684... Bank nifty ki bhi line wohi level pe aa rahi hai... ;):p
Btw people in my circle are in ready aim fire mode and have been partly buying in every dip... now lets see if market remains irrational or they remain solvent...
it's a no-brainer investors market. just buy quality stocks from nifty50 (if one does not know much fundamental analysis ) and keep them for a couple of years and you get excellent returns. long-term FD style but with far better returns.

it's not the market for investors, those who want to time.

travi

We are in global liquidity tightening,interest rates going up,commodities shortages leading to inflation, war and it is very difficult to say where we will bottom but we may still lose 1000-1500 points ( worst case ) in nifty before we show some signs of a bottom.
13th May we closed and held 15800 and around 1000 pts from there, a round 20% is 14800 too :)

Now adding 500pt worst case we have 14300.

13th May we closed and held 15800 and around 1000 pts from there, a round 20% is 14800 too :)

Now adding 500pt worst case we have 14300.
A correction of 20 % in Nifty from the top is not uncommon,we have had such corrections every alternate year....This time we have inflation,supply disruption,Fed action and a serious war which shows no signs of an end anytime soon plus crude oil prices will most likely exceed 20 % on the downside and it will be a long correction needing a long consolidation before we start the upmove......so 14300 to 14500 looks very likely now.

travi

A correction of 20 % in Nifty from the top is not uncommon,we have had such corrections every alternate year....This time we have inflation,supply disruption,Fed action and a serious war which shows no signs of an end anytime soon plus crude oil prices will most likely exceed 20 % on the downside and it will be a long correction needing a long consolidation before we start the upmove......so 14300 to 14500 looks very likely now.
yes sirji, couple of different ways to it.
March 2020, RIL was down 45% from its highs and that contributed to 36% drop in NS.
This time its the opposite, price destruction mkt wide is well priced for, even in the top stocks.

A 250pt drop in RIL of 10% to 2350 well above its March-2022 lows of 2200 as a comparison, would place NS at 14100 currently.

Mota bhai is the anomaly in all the math :DD