Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Abbott has healthy ROCE and free cash flows but the problem in last 2 years is that their sales is stagnant. This is because they concentrate for their sales on conferences of medical professionals /doctors and last 2 years this activity is on low key due to personal meeting not possible and doctors are over burdened due to Corona / other treatments are taking a backseat ......hopefully that will change and the company will start posting healthy sales growth.On financial front there is nothing to cause concern.
Rightly said. It is one of the buy & forget it stocks in my portfolio. Will add more this fall and would exit at 80000. :) That is really a long time to hold it!

Thanks for the insights @Smart_trade ++ @vivektrader ++ I never tracked this counter owing it to be a heavy. Am I tempted ... AW YES.... but still sitting at the fence. Was looking at the day chart and these levels 18820 - 18700 is mouthwatering for an entry damn it two minds I am (Current Market price - 18889

Respectfully

Not that a long time, 5-6years as per current 10year CAGR of about 30%.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
@Smart_trade STda, Marcellus has removed Relaxo from their CCP portfolio and increased in TCS. Relaxo is there in Little champs

This was the portfolio weightage.

Asian 12.04%
Bajfin 10.37%
HDFCBank 9.92%
Pidilite - 8.50%
Lalpath 8.17%
Nestle 6.77%
Kotak 6.62%
Titan 6.58%
HDFC Life 6.56%
Page Industries6.31%
Abbot 5.58%
Berger 4.69%
TCS 3.97%
Divis 2.85%

Will provide update as and when I get it.