Day Trading Stocks & Futures

below is the chart of NSE cash of stocks hitting 52 weeks high in last 9 months. no wonder breakouts are mostly failing. but need not worry it is just the correction that is happening. it may get confirmed by EOD that the index has moved from an uptrend to sideways/correction. CNX500 from high has not even corrected 10% till date.
1637568479155.png

below is the chart of NSE cash of stocks hitting 52 weeks high in last 9 months. no wonder breakouts are mostly failing. but need not worry it is just the correction that is happening. it may get confirmed by EOD that the index has moved from an uptrend to sideways/correction. CNX500 from high has not even corrected 10% till date.
View attachment 47064
True PT sir... for me, for price correction, the current level of 14950 is crucial and if we dig deeper, then 14700 on the broader market from a longer term pov...

PayTM finally finding Support .... as of now.

lekin sir 10 % se to 16740 ka level aata hai 18600 ke high se, yaani abhi to kaafi fall baaki hai.
Yes but I buy in a fall because I dont have devine ability of buying at exact bottom of the correction.If one is investing in good stocks for long term, buying at exact bottom or 5% higher does not make a difference.......we may get 5-7 % more fall but that is a happy situation for investors.