Day Trading Stocks & Futures

So how many added irctc or demart to their portfolio's today. Looks like they will correct more.

Btw I bought few today.

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk
No position in IRCTC .... never had before.

Had invested in DMART since it's IPO listing year and kept on added it at every 500-1000 price milestones.
Added some more in current dip.
It may correct more.
But I don't agree with HDFC securities target of 2700. It took long time to break 3000-3500 range .... at that point it wasn't so volatile ..... Only after crossing 3500-3800 range it started behaving like IRCTC.

Not likely to break 3500 support or come near it .... it also has scarcity premium.

As per fundamental analysis 2700 may be a fair value for retailing business .... But technically I don't see 2700 coming.

It may be other way round. After some time sanity may vanish and craziness returns and fence sitters in DMART may not see good corrected prices again. It happened to me earlier and ultimately I had buy at higher.

India completed 100 Crores doses of vaccinations.....
:up: Huge salute to our healthcare workers for the enormous challenges overcome to reach this major milestone.

Big sell off in mid cap IT Space

Finally Law of Gravitation comes into force:DD

Asian Paints is 1.5% down before result.

Crude Price effect??

Sectoral Rotation of funds from IT Space to PSU Banks and PSU Oil Companies ....