Day Trading Stocks & Futures

apegaonkar9

In US GOP blocked finance bill. Only 2 day remaining for financial year closing. It will be interesting to see how saga unfolds.
If this bill doesn't pass there is fear of recession and worst economic shutdown.
This will not good for our market rather world markets.

MAXVIL ....
.......................... in constructive position to go long may give entry in the coming week.

apegaonkar9

What forced me to take decision to close my short.
I am just sharing how I failed to stick to my plan.
When I shorted nifty I was pretty sure the market will start correction.
But it took opposite direction.
I always think and write down about it. This habit .
Commitment to self and loss aversion that two psychological forces we're strongly activated in my mind. When I seen both are going opposite direction and induced uncomfortable Ness which force me to take irrational decision.
This has dented me externally and internally.
But denial was powerful.
So come out this situation first I told to my wife and told everything to my best friend.
It gives me relief like opening of safety valve.
I always believe if you share your mistakes it help to self and others also.
Hopefully everyone is enjoying weekend.

Commitment to self and loss aversion that two psychological forces we're strongly activated in my mind. When I seen both are going opposite direction and induced uncomfortable Ness which force me to take irrational decision.
But denial was powerful.
So come out this situation first I told to my wife and told everything to my best friend.
Start putting some capital aside and invest in strong stocks regularly..may be you will find that after 5-6 years your income from investing is much more than your trading income and you will have both income streams running in parallel.You will have something to fall back on for your future.

iwillwin

But denial was powerful.
when u say u were pretty sure of market correction u were already biased and had made coherent stories around it to act on it...every now and then market humbles me and brings back to my senses that we are dealing with unpredictable,random and uncertainty here....When trade goes against us I like the way St da has said numerous time, do not wait and cut losses before it becomes unbearable or u get the idea of averaging it.... once we are out of trade one can think rationally of charts, market and our idea again...if u are trading indices fut with short position u coud have managed the trade by hedging with itm call or atm call when trade was moving against u...just my view... pls don't take it personal