Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I got a call from HDFC RM regarding a product with assured return (6.5%) + tax free (lockin period of 5 years)
She was trying to push it(Indemnity bond) in comparison to FD.
As per her the only draw back is lock in period.
From my experience so far, RMs have only tried to sell crappy products to uninformed. I could carefully pass all those traps.
This time I am curious to know how indemnity bond can be an investment option

brokenbull

Dear Romeo Bhai,
I there any chance that banknifty will move upside.
Yar kabhi to acchi news diya karo.;)
Global cues: Friday amazon missed revenue estimates & sang like a canary how people are going out & ordering less online & guided down next 2 quarters.
S&P can drop 45-60 points in a dime & (smashing down ES/NQ futures is always on 1/10th volume during their after hours but in our time zone & recover before they open next day. But....2% damage to our markets already done.
By the way S&P futures is managed by PPT(Plunge Protection Team ) .In a money printing economy, stock market is last illusion for wealth.
BN Upside is limited . Probing downside is possible.
Nifty recovers faster from any drop. I guess Nifty has a bigger derivative option market.Tail that wags the dog.
All our banks have reported with eiether bad results or showing small profits via reclaiming previously made bad loan provisions.:confused:
All our banks are singing same tune. Big corporate loans ok.(anyway RBI/Govt wont let them fail)
MSME & indivual loans are becoming shitty loans a lot.There wont be a collapse. BN Drop600 points,recover 300 points. Drop 1000 points,recover 500 points. same story if it goes up.
call options can be only intraday at best. theta eats you alive over night.
BANKBEES ETF that replicates BN 95% can scale in & scale out but huge investment .No vix,no theta worries.
1627695682553.png

1627695180814.png

Last edited:
I got a call from HDFC RM regarding a product with assured return (6.5%) + tax free (lockin period of 5 years)
She was trying to push it(Indemnity bond) in comparison to FD.
As per her the only draw back is lock in period.
From my experience so far, RMs have only tried to sell crappy products to uninformed. I could carefully pass all those traps.
This time I am curious to know how indemnity bond can be an investment option
PPF or Post office Monthly income scheme +reccuring deposit of that monthly income in the same post office will give even 10% and both PPF and this MIS is tax free ..far better than what HDFC RM offers..

Romeo1998

Dear Romeo Bhai,
I there any chance that banknifty will move upside.
Yar kabhi to acchi news diya karo.;)
Sir market is in clear up trend, this is weekly chart, fall aaya bhi toh chotasa hi aayega :) till 30k
1627713187198.png

bigger fall is possible only after banknifty has gone above 39k or 43k :) n then slowed down n gone out of upsloping trendline :)
chote chote falls toh aate rahenge :) for now, uptrend is intact :)
1627713327279.png

wese i am a shorter by default, and in all charts i always see shorting opportunities, short index, short ce, short pe, etc.... :pompus::DD:DD:DD

Market expected to open gap down. Corona cases increasing in US and also in many parts of India like Kerala,Maharashtra etc.The moment some relaxation is done, people start get-togathers,holidays,social and religious gatherings and that increases the new cases numbers.....we all have to follow Covid protocol very strictly for many more months in future. Vaccination in India is slowing down due to unavailability of vaccines.....not good for India....
No major sell off in Dow Jones despite this headline??

https://www.wionews.com/world/us-re...id-19-cases-worldwide-in-past-week-who-401286