Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Abbott is up over 4.5 % ....fresh new high today.
hi,
can you give me a general idea about trading intraday BAJAJFINSV? I am comparing it with BNF intra trading. it seems to me that BAJAJFINSV is far better than trading BNF overall. I am looking approx 30-50 points avg/day considering loss days cost and all.
please provide your inputs.

hi,
can you give me a general idea about trading intraday BAJAJFINSV? I am comparing it with BNF intra trading. it seems to me that BAJAJFINSV is far better than trading BNF overall. I am looking approx 30-50 points avg/day considering loss days cost and all.
please provide your inputs.
It is a good volatile scrip for the purpose of trading.It gives large moves without it getting diluted by performance of other banking stocks which happens in Bank Nifty. But the trader has to trade it with clear stoploss else it can go 300-350 points also against us if not careful with our stops.

I traded Bajaj Finance today and made 70 points on the long side and 50 points on the short side.....today was a good day in it. Both my trades were with the idea of taking/giving delivery ( meaning they were non leveraged ) so I could wait to extract some good points from it.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

brokenbull

So basically you have made a FD portfolio of 55 Lacs.. with various banks.
well. you have a sharp mind.
After ₹50000 tds exemption for senior($40k for normal) came in to effect,
trying to live with in FD interest with out suffereing tds as much as possible is the idea.
till 3 years back getting 60k tds refund from IT we have to jump thro hooves &hang around.till eternity.. now I have to pay tax on eiether STCG or intraday speculative
If any big bank says we are the safest so we pay you lowest FD interest..I say Fuck you.rather I place a diversified bet on all the under dogs.

Last edited:

brokenbull

Sir y No banking relations with ICICI, HDFC, SBI ...any major problem with these banks ? i have accounts in these 3 banks only...
View attachment 46600
No nothing wrong with these 3. I had accounts with ICCI HDFC SBI for 10+ years as NRI.
Unlike you ,since iam living only on interest ,I have a diviserfied portofolio of fd's in all the under dogs. (at FD rate 0.7% to 1.5% above these top 3).
Imagine parking 10L cash in sb at Equitas at 7% & Indusind at 6.5% ...risky ofcourse...almost like trading BN.(our FM aunty guarantee 5 lakhs is consolation prize)
also rather I pay income tax instead of hanging around for ₹60k tds refund annually.:cool:

well. you have a sharp mind.
After ₹50000 tds exemption for senior($40k for normal) came in to effect,
trying to live with in FD interest with out suffereing tds as much as possible is the idea.
till 3 years back getting 60k tds refund from IT we have to jump thro hooves &hang around.till eternity.. now I have to pay tax on eiether STCG or intraday speculative
If any big bank says we are the safest so we pay you lowest FD interest..I say Fuck you.rather I place a diversified bet on all the under dogs.
You can save Rs 1,50,000 by investing in 80C like PPF,ELSS mutual fund etc,plus 50 K bank interest plus upto 5 L no tax so one can go upto 7 Lacs ( more if we have 80 D mediclaim premium,dividend income ) plus Rs 1 Lakh LTCG exumption per year per person in the family.......that is a good amount to live comfortably....