Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Any one expecting positive +30 to +50 points today....
In my view the chances of +30 to +50 points are strong...I am watching if the market gives a second decline in the afternoon....else we will close up as market is indicating that.

brokenbull

I am not expecting that deep a correction.....expecting upto 16400-600 maximum....

But despite FOMC meet headwinds the market is not breaking.........some more correction days possible.
USA FOMC hinted that that they will print till infinity & buy all under water bonds of cronies (worth 20 cents on the $ ) at full price as a market support mechanism....
To start, the FOMC did what most market observers were expecting
: it kept the target range for the fed funds rate near zero and maintained the pace of asset purchases by at least $120 billion per month. The central bank also remained committed to the view that recent inflation pressures have largely been due to transitory factors.:mad:

The hawkish part stemmed from the Fed's interest-rate projections signaling a rate hike by the end of 2023, versus a prior indication of leaving rates unchanged through 2023.
What's more, the Fed increased the interest on excess reserves to 0.15% from 0.10%, and the reverse repurchase rate was increased by five basis points to 0.05%
So RBI wont inrease our interest rates (though inflation is close to 7-10%) as increasing interest rate will collpse our banks (who have hidden billions of bad loans under the carpet)
Real estate may pick at current 6.9%loan interest rates offerd.
Commodities will keep the upward bias.
Our Govt raised excise duty on petrol disel 2-3 fold when crude collapsed to $15-20. Now crude back at 80$, they dont want to reduce excise duty.
So fuel inflation jacking up all food & essential products. ( but according to RBI also inflation is transitory!)
Senior citizens,Retired & Savers are as usual sacrificed at the altar of the Growth God.
No big sell off.

brokenbull

In my view the chances of +30 to +50 points are strong...I am watching if the market gives a second decline in the afternoon....else we will close up as market is indicating that.
Right now the big guys are eating premium. After 1.30pm, they could shake the tree with a program trading drive down till 2.45pm & go all the eway back to un changed or slightly up by 3.30pm.
FOMC news was partly anticipated yesterday. So gap down was not bad as anticipated.
Compared to NIFTY , metals & pharma got wacked yesterday.
So far as asual Nifty performing better than Nifty Bank. PSU bank faring better than Nifty Bank.
Software is holding the pig above water. Metals is not getting any love. Pharma treading water. Real Estate is positive.
sector.png

ST sir, what’s the basis of expecting a second decline?
Asian markets were down,global FOMC issues and when such a correction starts, it normally makes another attempt to dip in the afternoon and test the morning lows and possibly break them.

Such corrections based on global factors dont get over in a day...if it does that will indicate that our markets are very strong..but I expect 3-5 days correction.....I will be happy if market proves me wrong.

Smart_trade

Asian markets were down,global FOMC issues and when such a correction starts, it normally makes another attempt to dip in the afternoon and test the morning lows and possibly break them.

Such corrections based on global factors dont get over in a day...if it does that will indicate that our markets are very strong..but I expect 3-5 days correction.....I will be happy if market proves me wrong.

Smart_trade
Thanks for the reply and for guiding us:)

VJAY

Dear friends,
one queiry about option positions on expiry day ..if we leave our option positions of todays expiry any extra charges applyes?if its ITM?