Day Trading Stocks & Futures

It mostly effect intraday players.. what difference does it make to carry forward trades
I can take the trade initially as MIS without having to keep all my capital in trading account and transfer the balance only EOD.

NRML to MIS conversion is also useful sometimes during rollovers and some other instances.

Last edited:
Retest of 15150 zone to get rid of late entrants and next leg up next month seems to be the plan . ST da what do ur insider sources say :p
I have no inside sources :D but the market is telling me that it will go above its all time high soon ( within next 8-10 days) and it will be bullish for next 2-3 years with corrections in between....and market going above all time high in such depressed conditions on the ground is very bullish for next few years....

Romeo1998

I have no inside sources :D but the market is telling me that it will go above its all time high soon ( within next 8-10 days) and it will be bullish for next 2-3 years with corrections in between....and market going above all time high in such depressed conditions on the ground is very bullish for next few years....
Sir i am also complete agree :pompus:
In this month or next month, all time high is not far away :pompus:

mohan.sic

I can take the trade initially as MIS without having to keep all my capital in trading account and transfer the balance only EOD.

NRML to MIS conversion is also useful sometimes during rollovers and some other instances.
Not sure on your point... If we take position in MIS it gets squared off at cut off time before market close. So what's use in EOD funds transfer.

NRML to MIS conversion is useful yes. Part of margin gets released for intraday which can be used for day trading and again convert the positions back to NRML. Agree on this.