Day Trading Stocks & Futures

iwillwin

Gas company should be handed to Gas company big player in this case ONGC . Oil company by bigger oil company's in this case its IOC.
I am from design engineering side O&G sector both types of products operations are different and different skills sets are required.
Govt has done exactly opposite.
these companies have got stakes in 1 another.... so u never know what the govt does.... agreed that traditionally gas cmpy if given to another gas player it can be managed better....

sridhga

Gas company should be handed to Gas company big player in this case ONGC . Oil company by bigger oil company's in this case its IOC.
I am from design engineering side O&G sector both types of products operations are different and different skills sets are required.
Govt has done exactly opposite.
Good to know your plan. Now, why don't you tweet this plan to the Prime Minister, Finance Minister and the Petroleum Minister?

Last edited:

iwillwin

This is in regards to the circular issued by SEBI regarding peak margin requirement for trading. As per the SEBI guidelines, for 3rd phase of the peak margin implementation, 75% of total peak margin will be collected upfront before placing any orders across all segments. Please note that the Intraday exposure will be applicable from , 1 June 2021.
liquidity ka pata lagega baad me.... don't know what can happen to so many illiquid stock futures currently

@Smart_trade sir sorry for troubling you again .as I am try to follow your foot prints so have some query .
1) short taken at 36700 pivot low and stop loss was 1ATR+resistance level.
2) short covered at 35400
3) long taken at 35868 and holding .

sir query here is where to book profit short taken at 36700 and it hitted 31100 and losing 4000 points. what we have to follow risk reward ratio or area of resistance support level . and same is for the long kindly guide sir how you will trade with this chart and sir instead of using naked pivot stop loss I use atr to filter the stop loss is this strategy good to tackle with such a volatile script. thanks sir

sridhga

I am ordinary man. Trying to survive this pandemic and unemployment. I have earn bread and other necessity things for my family.
I don't have that luxury.

Then carry on, why do you bother us on this forum with your macro-economic views and govt strategy that seems be at odds with the existing Govt. policies? Those ideas and arguments do not help any traders on this forum.

Last edited: