Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Romeo1998

yes yes, thank you all beauty persons for welcome me, my love for u all is true n no one can stopping my love :DD:DD:DD kal se apan ka full too trading suru :DD:DD:DD apun full too recover kiyela he virus ku :DD:DD:DD kal markit me full too tabahi macha dega apun :DD:DD:DD sab log safe rehneka :DD:DD:DD
Mumbai ka king kon, Bhiku Mhatre :DD:DD:DD
funnygifsbox.com_2017-02-21_09-52-37.gif

i miss my beauty banknifty :DD:DD:DD
tenor (14).gif
tenor (28).gif

Quarterly settlement is once in 3 months event ...that means we have to transfer money for 4 times in a year.....not too much of work in present internet funds transfer environment.But it is a good practice as earlier the brokers used to keep credit balance in clients accounts for years and clients also ( particularly investors) ferget about taking the credit balance back for number of years and in between that credit balance was open for misuse by the broker and the band of "Relationship Managers " of the brokers .I know a case where the client paid a bill twice and a credit balance of Rs 65,000 was lying with a broker for 8 years and because of this compulsory settlement the broker had to return the money to the client which the client has fergotten......so it is good for the clients. If one is transferring the money from HDFC Bank account, he gets credit in Zerodha almost instantaneously by NEFT/RTGS.

Last edited: