Day Trading Stocks & Futures

anyone knows when exactly upstox is planning to enable the nest ? IT seems to be they are using the excuse of security leak to force everyone use their unreliable platform.
Hi!
I have called them & ask..they say, we will inform you in announcement.But Its been long time, there is no announcement.In their platform, two windows to give order.it takes time for scalper like me.I am comfortable working on nest only.But dont know whats their plan!
Thanks

I am refraining on commenting on the grim situation. Work in the IT segment been requesting my team mates to stay optimistic and be an ideal citizen. Things will improve and must improve is the only thought I am holding onto. ANYWHO.....

Mcdowell, an excellent chart came up. I have no right to take credits for that but had a look at the charts myself its looking extremely good and price is at a sweet spot for a buy -- support and breakout stage. Option and equity position will get played is my best guess.

Following up on McDowell.... I have seen some excellent option hedge players on this thread. Can you gentlemen put up a decent long option strategy for MCD/United Spirits which will reduce risk if the stock tanks considering index decides to tank all of a sudden.

Limited loss/Limited profit spread. I can try but not an ace on this subject

Hello,
I my personal views the market will start correction very soon. Illogical rise. Specifically in bank nifty.
Ok any I made money. But frankly cannot digest this.
Any one has technical or fundamental justification.
Thanks
US daily active cases have come down to less than 60K .
With 40% of entire US population vaccinated the threat due to Covid is in decline.
I have stopped expecting any more correction in Nifty due to covid unless some chaos in US, since NIFTY is a benchmark of US market :p

Last edited:
sorry for loss st ji.

and for todays markets @ +1.44%. it makes no sense.

I just cant digest the facts.
Cases are in 6 digits. Workforce are half. Shops are shut.
Some cities are imposing lock downs. Essentials are unavailable.
No govt stimulus like other countries.

yet markets today rose 200 points ! wah !
It might tomorrow rise 100 points as well, kisko pata.