Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Politics does not help we traders...we have to trade and make money whether A Govt is in power or it is B Govt in power......for traders no Govt is sympathetic...so why fight on politics...leave it to political parties and we concentrate on our job of trading/investing.We need to keep our cool while trading so dont get into unnecessary heated discussions......I have deleted political posts from both sides......

I would like to disagree here on this point. Its my JOB to be profitable in the markets not religion.
My religion is HUMANITY
Oh cmon you are unecessarily stretching the matter too much.. I suppose ST just meant that being profitable in market is what we all need to focus on, its not about religion in relation to humanity.. You dont become inhumane just by focussing on one thing
And plz stop all this discussion related to politics religion humanity this is not a forum for these things... plz put an end to this

Politics does not help we traders...we have to trade and make money whether A Govt is in power or it is B Govt in power......for traders no Govt is sympathetic...so why fight on politics...leave it to political parties and we concentrate on our job of trading/investing.We need to keep our cool while trading so dont get into unnecessary heated discussions......I have deleted political posts from both sides......
Unless one benefits somehow from some political party , it is pointless to get involved in these debates. People minds are made up these days . All they look to confirm and justify their preconceived notions.

Oh cmon you are unecessarily stretching the matter too much.. I suppose ST just meant that being profitable in market is what we all need to focus on, its not about religion in relation to humanity.. You dont become inhumane just by focussing on one thing
And plz stop all this discussion related to politics religion humanity this is not a forum for these things... plz put an end to this
This was my way of putting an end to it, my friend, not stretching it. ST will understand my style:)