Day Trading Stocks & Futures

For short term not enough GMP as per whatsapp gossip KK sir... lets wait till last day...
For long term, haven't read the RHP... the last time they cancelled it was priced at Rs.55... need to check peer comparison, recent transactions and cost therein, and asset quality etc... if anyone has this, please update...
Just an update... valuations look fair... the company is forced to bring IPO as per SFB licence conditions... it underperforms AU and USFB on key parameters but valuations are kept at par with performance... heavy reliance on one region alone (if thats not a problem for Bandhan, then this should not be a worry... but remember SKSMF and Akula who suffered due to the law of a single state... ) - one thing not in RHP is the sector headwinds in terms of Covid related assets under moratorium... this is the riskiest sector from that pov... there is divergence between stocks - while AU is 2x from its covid lows while Ujjivan is up about 20% and with reason - AU had 15% of its loans under moratorium and Ujjivan had 45%... this is somewhere in between at 32-33%...

Edit: TLDR: Watch for NII/QIB and apply if both GMP and institutional/HNI participation increases... as always ;)

try now, mine is logged in before mkt open though.
currently, working, not traded though. trades are generally post 9.30am
It turns out that my password had expired. But both web and api did not ask for it, web was already logged in, so 1 click and it went to TV interface.
API also only gave error on log in without giving reason. Finally tried to create an order through web, only then i got change password error.

All working now ..